A new poll shows there’s a dead heat on Prop 23, a referendum on whether or not to block California’s climate legislation, one of the most ambitious in the nation. Want to help?
- Visit the “No on 23″ website, learn the facts & sign up: www.StopDirtyEnergyProp.com.
- Educate yourself on how California’s climate & energy laws have created companies & jobs: www.CABrightSpot.com.
- Tell your friends by email, on Facebook, at work, & everywhere else.
- Participate in the debate. Write letters to the editor and post comments on blogs & websites.
- Contribute (click here). The other side’s leader, right-wing California Assemblyman Dan Logue, has publicly said he expects the oil companies to spend $50 million.
Here’s a misleading one by the big oil companies, see the website listed above for debunking